With Peter Milligan, New Generation Leaders
What You Were Never Told about Influence and Communication
All through our personal and professional lives, success, happiness and productivity are determined by our ability to influence and communicate effectively.
Further improving your skills in order to have a positive influence requires some attention and effort. It is well worth it. You begin to experience deeper satisfaction as you contribute more to the success of the teams and organisations you work with.
By improving the overall quality of communication, internally and externally, you make life better for others and yourself.
Peter Milligan, an international business psychologist, helps business leaders and corporate professionals to have less stress, more joy, and greater productivity.
In this one-day event, he will introduce you to some simple, but not so widely used, keys to influence and communication that will enhance your personal and professional effectiveness.
- The false assumptions that most of us make about communication.
- A simple model that reveals the important step so many people miss, causing a reduction in engagement, motivation and focus.
- How our level of listening correlates with our level of influence.
- Handling organisational politics effectively so that everyone ultimately benefits.
- Communication that gets more done with less time and effort.
- How to increase employee engagement.
- A rare but powerful insight into self-communication that has literally saved lives and can make yours so much better.
What will you get out of it?
- A deeper understanding of core communication principles.
- Learn how to better influence and develop a successful team.
- Understand how to transform “difficult” conversations into positive outcomes.
- Practical tips and techniques that you can immediately apply.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for Finance Professionals at any level who wish to enhance their ability to have a positive impact within their team and organisation