This event is a recorded ACCA webinar available for on demand purchase. This is not a live event. CPD points are available and resources are available on the ON24 platform. You will have access to the recording and resources through the ON24 link once registered.
The original live event took place on the 13th of September 2023. Access to the recording link will expire on the 13th of September 2024.
This presentation will examine some of the more complex company secretarial transactions from redemption and buyback of shares to using the Summary Approval Procedure to approve certain transactions.
- Company Law Update
- What are the options if you miss the annual return deadline?
- Redemption & Share buyback including the buyback of EI preference shares
- Summary approval procedures:
- Reductions in share capital
- Provision of financial assistance
- Directors non-cash transactions
- Members voluntary liquidation
- Sec 238 Directors loans
- S309 disclosure of material transactions with Directors
- Compliance statements
Conor is Managing Director of CLS Chartered Secretaries, a company secretarial advisory firm of qualified Chartered Secretaries who provide expert, practical company law and company secretarial advice. Conor has extensive experience in advising companies and directors on all aspects of Company Law and Company Secretarial practice. Along with having a number of published articles, Conor is an experienced speaker in the areas of Company Law and Company Secretarial practice and has presented on behalf of all the Accounting Institutes, The Law Society, the Institute of Directors and The Governance Institute. He is a past President of Irish Region of The Governance Institute UK & Ireland.