with Fiona Buckley
This 2 hour webinar aims to assist attendee's to feel more empowered and focused to execute their roles and lead themselves and their teams more effectively remotely.
This is suitable for all professionals in either individual contributor roles or those that are leading teams.
Content will include:
- The Realities of working from home and practical tips on how to adapt
- Acceptance, Resilience and Powering through in the face of adversity
- Work-life Balance and Boundaries
- The 4 S approach: Self Care, Simplify, Structure, Support
- Energy and Productivity management
- Importance of the goal focussed mindset
- How to minimise professional isolation and prioritise connection
- How to have powerful virtual conversations
Fiona Buckley is a work Behaviourist, keynote speaker and empowerment & executive coach in the areas of Leadership & Management Development. Fiona is associate faculty with the Irish Management Institute (IMI). Prior to setting her own business up 4.5 years ago, Fiona was VP of Professional services for a virtual organisation. Having completed a 20,000-word thesis on the subject of working remotely and having worked in a virtual organisation herself for years she shares some practical key advice on how to lead yourself and your team in this type of work environment.
This session is available to attend live only.