with Tom Murray, Friel Stafford
One of Ireland’s first PIP’s - Tom Murray presents a comprehensive review of the personal insolvency landscape in 2021
• Overview of insolvency solutions for clients
• Reasonable Standards of Living – what can clients afford?
• Evolving case law
• S115a Protecting family homes – what the High Court is approving
• Bankruptcy – wiping the slate clean and having a fresh
• Sample of real solutions for clients
Tom is one of Ireland's most experienced corporate recovery and turnaround practitioners and was one of the first personal insolvency practitioners licensed in Ireland. Tom is a past president of ACCA Ireland and a former member of ACCA’s global council. He is also a member of The Irish Society of Insolvency Practitioners. He has worked on over 1,000 corporate insolvency cases including Liquidations, Receiverships and Examinerships.
Tom also specialises in Forensic Accounting, Corporate Finance and Business Valuations.