with John Doris, B.A. B.Sc. M.B.A. F.C.C.A.
In this online sesson John will consider the use of Key Performance Indicators as a tool to measure short term performance and enhance long term performance.
Topics covered will include:
- Critical success factors in a business
- Measuring the drivers of financial performance
- Need for a non-financial measure of performance
- Developing KPIs
- KPIs for particular industries and organisations
- KPIs in a Covid 19 environment
- Developing KPIs in an uncertain environment or after a pivot
- Measuring strategy implementation
- Balanced scorecard
John Doris is a non-executive director of a number of companies, including Mincon Group plc, the Shannon-based international drilling equipment manufacturer. He started his career with a degree in Physics from University College, Dublin and subsequently qualified as an ACCA. He later received an MBA from University College, Dublin.
Over his career, he has built up wide industrial experience and has held senior positions in a number of companies. He was principal of Meridian Business Advisors Limited from 1998 to 2020, where he advised clients across many sectors, and before that, he was a director of ABN Amro Corporate Finance (Ireland) Limited, the corporate finance wing of ABN Amro Stockbrokers.