with Tom Murray, Friel Stafford
Leading insolvency practitioner considers all the implications of property and insolvency
• Leases in liquidation, receiverships and examinership
• Tenants rights during Covid 19
• Negotiating with landlords
• Dealing with difficult tenants
• Rights of a Liquidator and a Receiver
• Implications for property in Liquidation, Receivership and Examinership
• Securing and Managing a property asset
• Issues when selling properties in liquidation/receivership
• Dealing with Rates
• Common planning issues
Tom is one of Ireland's most experienced corporate recovery and turnaround practitioners and was one of the first personal insolvency practitioners licensed in Ireland. Tom is a past president of ACCA Ireland and a former member of ACCA’s global council. He is also a member of The Irish Society of Insolvency Practitioners. He has worked on over 1,000 corporate insolvency cases including Liquidations, Receiverships and Examinerships.
Tom also specialises in Forensic Accounting, Corporate Finance and Business Valuations.