with Peter Milligan
Amidst a technological revolution and after four years of facing the unknowns around Brexit, we were suddenly plunged into the COVID-19 crisis which has brought further challenges and opportunities.
This session is for business professionals wanting to respond more effectively to rapid change, and includes:
- Develop the mindset essential to confidently face and embrace change.
- Why certainty is a short-term friend and your long-term enemy.
- Learn to recognise and navigate the 4 stages of the Change Cycle.
- Take advantage of the powerful interplay between order and chaos.
- Why the desire to feel in control and look good can inhibit growth.
- How to bring along others as willing participants in any change journey.
Peter Milligan is an international business psychologist with three decades of experience in helping business leaders and corporate professionals to have less stress, more joy, and greater productivity.
He has worked with leaders at all levels across a wide range of industries. His clients have ranged from professional services firms, SMEs and family businesses to larger organisations including Australia Post, AXA, BP, CIMA, Credit Suisse, First Group, Kerry Foods, Novartis, Origin Energy, Rolls-Royce, Rydges Hotels, and Vodafone.