ACCA Ireland are inviting you to our RBO Update event, which will be delivered by Conor Sweeney (Managing Director of CLS Chartered Secretaries).
This online seminar will take place on Tuesday 13th September 2022.
All companies and societies are required to make at least one filing with the Register of Beneficial Ownership. Designated persons such as accountants are required to report discrepancies and non-compliance with the RBO requirements. This webinar will examine the practical requirements for complying with the RBO regulations.
Key Topics will include:
• What is a beneficial owner
• Requirement to maintain an internal beneficial ownership register
• Notices to be sent to beneficial owners
• Requirement to file information on the Central Register
• Impact on practitioners
• Penalties for non-compliance
• Criminal Justice Money Laundering & Terrorist Financing (Amendment) Act 2021 New Reporting Obligations
About the presenter:
Conor is Managing Director of CLS Chartered Secretaries, a company secretarial advisory firm of qualified Chartered Secretaries who provide expert, practical company law and company secretarial advice.