ACCA Ireland's Financial Services panel are inviting you to our online 'Sustainable Finance for the Banking Industry' session, which will be delivered by Sean MacHale (Head of Climate Change and Sustainability Services EY, Dublin) and Damien Pidgeon (Head of Risk Framework at Bank of Ireland).
This online seminar will take place on Wednesday 14th September 2022.
A discussion with Bank of Ireland’s Head of Risk Framework, Damien Pidgeon on their sustainability journey approaching the end of 2022.
- Sustainability journey for an Irish Banking Institution
- Practicalities and first steps
- Resources and direction which can assist banking and general financial institution participants
- What are the key requirements of stakeholders to financial institutions, including customers?
- What’s next on the Sustainable Finance journey for banking institutions?
About the panel
Develop and deliver the corporate direction and strategy for Institutional business across jurisdictions. Specialties Client Management, ESG and Green Financing, Capital Markets, Asset and Liability Management. Risk Management, Global Markets. Credit Management, Business Development and Alternative Investments.
Experienced leader in strategic management and analytics in the financial services industry. Deep knowledge of key industry drivers, emerging analytics and technology innovations. Proven track record in delivering change through enterprise-wide initiatives.