with Fiona Buckley
Aim: To provide a 90 minute webinar where attendee’s should feel more empowered, motivated with renewed confidence, assertiveness and focus to execute their roles.
This session is suitable for individuals who are looking to learn more on motivation but also for those leading teams.
- Motivation V Engagement – what is the difference?
- Intrinsic motivation V Extrinsic Motivation- the practical realities
- Task Motivation and Strengths Based Engagement (worth more than any bonus!)
- Authenticity: How we bring our true self to work
- The link between motivation, recognition and retention
- How we can promote a state of flow and enjoyment in our work
- How to Self-Coach with practical tips
Fiona Buckley is a work Behaviourist, corporate trainer, keynote speaker, thought leader and empowerment & executive coach in the areas of Leadership & Management Development, Work Behaviour, Personalities, Emotional Intelligence, Motivation and Interpersonal Skills. Fiona currently lectures in Motivation and Engagement with the Irish Management Institute (IMI) on their Diploma in Organisational Behaviour. Fiona has also previously lectured on this topic in Dublin City University (DCU).