with speaker Tom Murray, Director, Friel Stafford.
Tom is one of Ireland's most experienced corporate recovery and turnaround practitioners and was one of the first personal insolvency practitioners licensed in Ireland. Tom is a past president of ACCA Ireland and a former member of ACCA’s global council. He is also member of The Irish Society of Insolvency Practitioners. He has worked on over 1,000 corporate insolvency cases including Liquidations, Receivership's and Examinerships.
Tom also specialises in Forensic Accounting, Corporate Finance and Business Valuations.
Content will include:
- Considerations and duties of Directors of distressed companies
- Living with Covid-19 with focus on most impacted sectors
- Planning a multi stage recovery
- Dealing with Stakeholders - Attitude of
- Deals that are being done by key stakeholders including landlords and suppliers
- Pro-active risk prevention
- ODCE – restriction and disqualification
- Personal exposure of Directors
- How to prepare for when supports run out?
- Using the insolvency practitioners tool box
- Insolvency as a path to recovery
- What is required at different situations
- What is the difference between Turnaround v Restructuring v Insolvency
- Buying and Selling a distressed business