ACCA Ireland are inviting you to our online CPD Seminar on Forestry Renewables and Tax Update for Agri Sector. This session will be delivered by Declan McEvoy, Head of Tax, IFAC. This online seminar will take place on Friday, June 3rd.
This seminar will cover topics such as:
- Forestry revised to look at opportunities.
- Renewables - develop or not
- What are the alternatives
- Review of taxes on renewable
- Electric vehicles and farming
- Farming and the climate -what's being done
- New zoned Land tax
- Taxes on cpo,s
- Tax minimization within farming
- Review of all reliefs specific to farming
About Declan McEvoy
Declan has extensive experience and expertise in personal and corporate tax planning, estate and succession planning, tax based investment and financial structuring for family and farm businesses.
A leading authority on farm taxation, Declan has written and lectured extensively and frequently contributes to business and farm publications and the general media. He was the author of ‘Farm Succession – Is it time to get everyone around the table?’ and ‘Farm Business structures – Find the one that’s right for you’ as well as co-author of ‘Farming in a Limited Company – is it right for you?'
Declan is also an Irish Tax Institute Registered Tax Consultant and frequently speaks at national seminars and client workshops and presents on Agri issues at seminars for CPD.