with Alan Lyons, KinchLyons
This masterclass will outline the psychology of positive change to address the following 5 chronic problems found in today’s teams:
- A Problem Focus – Consists of a contagious mind-set which seeks to re-enforce what is not working, leading to a breeding ground for cynicism and suspicion.
- Lack of Clarity of Purpose – There is much uncertainty in today’s organisations.Generally, people are not resistant to change, however they tend not to respond wellto ‘forced change’ as they do not feel meaningfully involved.
- Low Trust – The impact of working in a low trust environment is crippling – even completing simple tasks can be slow and costly.
- Underutilised Potential – According to a Gallup poll only 20% of people feel like they get to work on what they do best every day in work.
- Poor Execution Systems – There is a tremendous lack of accountability around an organisation’s most important goals, with no clear understanding of the key success indicators.
Participants should leave with a greater insight into how positive psychology can be applied to help your team: Make better productivity choices; Identify and Leverage strengths; Create a rhythm of accountability around the most important goals; Improve communication, collaboration, creativity, innovation and engagement; Increase its ‘trust account’.